September 29, 2010

Because the beginning isn't ALWAYS the very best place to start...


If I don't start this now, I never will. I had every intention of starting at the beginning - four years of design ago. But digging through all of that, organizing, exporting, posting...it's probably my worst nightmare. So I'm starting with today; kudos to my projects past - the bosses who taught me, the projects I detested, the clients who challenged me, and the guests of honor who I loved creating a day for. I'll try to circle back little by little and get those projects up here...but who knows!

My latest has been the "stuff" for my friend Angela's bridal shower. An avid lover of accessories and fashion in general, we decided to shower the shower with high heels, purses, and all things pink.



Our current favorite is the personalized scratch offs...while finding the groom is certainly the goal, the losing cards are probably more entertaining!



Huge thanks to The Sugar Chic for the beautiful cookies...check out her stuff here.


Another big thank you to Peppercorns in Hicksville - super accommodating, and probably my favorite private room in a restaurant in this area. The punch is fantastic too - old fashioned with delish sherbet floating in it. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Nice job and congratulations on your blog. Funny thing is my five children have decided to start a sibling blog. I will let you know when it is up.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you had already started!! I added you to my reader :)

    ReplyDelete